Spey Creek Trophy Hunting New Zealand
Welcome to Spey Creek Trophy Hunting in Kaikoura, New Zealand, one of the most beautiful places in the world and a sportsman´s paradise. New Zealand is a very US friendly and English speaking country and you will be hunting with the McBride father and son team that owns the ranch. John and Wyatt McBride are both avid archery hunters and have hunted all over the world. You will arrive as a guest and leave as family.
We emphasize quality, not quantity! If you are serious about hunting looking for a luxury 3,000 square foot hunting lodge located in the middle of a prime New Zealand hunting area and you are looking for a trophy Red Stag, Elk, Chamois or Tahr, we are the hunting destination you have been dreaming of. Spey Creek is the place to go if you are after world records! Our hunters have shot three of the four largest stags in the world (#1, #3, and #4). They currently hold the #2 and #3 for rifle, the #1 and #2 for archery, and the #1 for cross bow!
Deer Hunting, Bow Hunting and Trophy Hunting
Spey Creek Trophy Hunting New Zealand offers an exceptional variety of trophy hunting including the mighty Red Stag, Fallow deer, Tahr and Chamois. Experience our superior trophy hunting lodge in breathtaking Kaikoura - in the South Island of New Zealand. In addition to New Zealand trophy hunting , Kaikoura is also ideally located for sightseeing, activities and adventure.
Spey Creek Trophy Hunting offers:
- Red Stag/Red Deer hunting New Zealand
- Tahr hunting New Zealand
- Wild Boar hunting New Zealand
- Elk (Wapiti) hunting New Zealand
- Chamois hunting New Zealand
- Fallow Deer hunting New Zealand
- Feral Goat Hunting New Zealand
- Small Game Hunting New Zealand
- Arapawa Ram (wild sheep) hunting New Zealand
- Bow Hunting New Zealand
- Customized Trophy Hunts
- Trophy Hunting Lodge New Zealand
- Spey Creek Trophy Hunting team
- The Kaikoura region
- Kaikoura sights and activities
- Spey Creek Trophy Hunting FAQ